Thank you so much to Grainne at Darkly Whimsical Reader for nominating me for the One Lovely Blog Award! I have only been at this for about a month now but everyone has been so nice and welcoming. I can’t believe I didn’t start blogging sooner.
- Thank the person who nominated you for the award.
- Display the banner/sticker/logo on your blog.
- Share 7 facts about yourself.
- Nominate up to 15 bloggers that you admire.
Here are seven facts about me:
- Growing up I was very athletic. I mainly played soccer for 14 years, but in High School I switched it up and also played volleyball and tennis. Without branching out with sports, I probably would have been a little book nerd who was scared to talk to new people, and preferred her friends to be fiction. Although that girl is still a part of me, I’m forever grateful that I had the opportunities to play on different teams!
- My favorite tv shows are (in this order): Grey’s Anatomy, Friends, The Walking Dead, How to Get Away with Murder, The Office, Supernatural, and my guilty pleasure The Vampire Diaries, lol. I’ve watched theses shows over and over again, yet they are ones I will never get tired of.
- My favorite type of music is Rock/Folk Rock. Some of those bands included in that are: Pearl Jam, Red Hot Chili Peppers, Mumford and Sons, The Lumineers and Fleetwood Mac. The only ones left I haven’t seen live is Fleetwood Mac so fingers crossed I can get to one of their concerts, or even just a Stevie Nicks concert! Some of my favorite songs: Lumineers Pearl Jam Red Hot Chili Peppers
- I am currently a pre-nursing student and am hoping to start nursing school in the Fall. It’s such a nerve-wracking process applying to colleges, and it’s even worse when you’ve been denied a few times….but all positivity around this application cycle that I will get in somewhere!!
- I have a Chocolate Lab Australian Shepard mix dog named Jackson. He is three years old and I love him to death!! He’s a bit crazy so I’m sure I will share a story or two of something he’s done on here once in a while…
- The first book series I remember reading was Harry Potter! I was in fourth grade and weirdly I didn’t start with the first book, I started with the fourth. I think it’s because I didn’t think I had to read the first three since the movies were already out….It took me that whole school year to finish the fourth book but when I did I was so excited!
- I am really good at doing hair and makeup. When I was playing soccer in High School, braiding the entire soccer teams hair to match was a pre-game ritual for years. Some of my favorite Beauty Gurus to watch on YouTube are: Jaclyn Hill, Nicol Concilio, Manny MUA, Kathleen Lights, and Cosmobyhaley.
Here are a few bloggers that I nominate for the One Lovely Blog Award!!
Jessica from Kisses From Jess
Abbie from Bone Season of Glass
Vee from Vee Reading
Happy reading everyone!!!